MESH is a Community Interest Company. All the money we make is invested back into the business to make it better. We’re committed to never asking our experts to work in exchange for ‘exposure’ and we pay them a fair amount for the work we ask them to do when hosting an event or workshop.
We’ve been fortunate to receive a small amount of grants and funding in the past thanks to the Plymouth Social Investment Fund and membership is really important to ensure MESH continues to grow and succeed.
Being a member of MESH is a great way to show your support for the work we do and there are some great benefits for you as well!
You can sign up for membership using the options below:
- *£10 per month personal development budget which can be used towards any MESH event
- Free attendance to community events
- Regular Borrower membership of Borrow Don’t Buy (Worth £5 per month)
- Free daypass at THINQTANQ
- Membership pack – including stickers, 3D printed keyring and other awesome stuff
- **Access to e-learning platform and open badges
- The knowledge that we are making Plymouth more awesome and increasing the size of our learning community
*Does not include hardware costs where required, e.g. Arduino Uno for Arduino workshop.